PLEASE HELP TOMORROW KO NA PO ITO KAILANGAN :((
1. What is the sum of the interior angles of a triangle?
2. Which of the following is considered as regular polygon?
3. What do you call a chord that passes through the center?
C. Tangent Line
4. Which of the following IS NOT A POLYGON?
(Choices in the picture)
5. What is the sum of the measures of the interior angles of a convex polygon with 18 sides?
6. The sum of the interior angles of a polygon is 1980°. How many sides does it have?
7. How many sides does a convex polygon have if the sum of the measure of its angles is 2,160?
8. Two interior angles of an octagon measures 83° and 970. The other six angles are congruent. What is the measure of each of the six angles?
9. In the figure below, what is the value of the x? (in pic)
10. What is the interior angle sum of a decagon?
11. In the figure below what is the value of x?
12. In the figure below, what is the value of x?