1. want what is home management?
2. why do we need to budget the income of the family?
3. what are the basic considerations in making a family budget
1. Since budgeting allows you to create a spending plan for your money, it ensures that you will always have enough money for the things you need and the things that are important to you. Following a budget or spending plan will also keep you out of debt or help you work your way out of debt if you are currently in debt.
2. According to The Economic Policy Institute, family budgets typically have seven components: housing, food, child care, transportation, health care, other necessities (e.g., clothing and entertainment), and taxes.
3. To create a budget, first, identify important goals you want to achieve that require money. Next, prioritize your monthly spending, from necessary to trivial. Next, add your net income and subtract expenses. Finally, adjust your planned spending or consider additional income as necessary.