1. A change in an objects position is called .
A. Force B. Motion C. Pulling D. Pushing
2. how so you know if an object has changed position?
A. It is not visible anymore. B. It looks bigger C. It is farther or closer from a reference point. D. It is on top of a reference point.
3. Forces have both ________.
A. Magnitude and speed. B. It looks bigger. C. Magnitude and direction. D. Speed and motion.
4. The distance traveled by on object per unit time is called ______.
A. Velocity. B. Speed. C. Momentum.
5. The properly of an object that resists change in its motion is.
A. Mass. B. Inertia. C. Velocity. D. Momentum
I hope it helps!